Become One of Our Own
At CWR people are at the heart of everything we do, and everybody has a part to play. We’re proud to offer local employment opportunities where residents can reach their potential.
We have vacancies and would love you to join our growing team.
Our Values guide our interactions and put people at the heart of everything we do, they are the way we work and how we make an impact:
- Safe: We are accountable and keep each other safe
- Trusted: We are reliable, positive and do what we say we will
- Innovative: We work together and drive improvement
- Responsible: We are committed, take ownership and get things done
Everybody has a part to play, once you join our award-winning organisation you become One of Our Own. With our support, you'll develop your skills and ability to identify and implement continuous improvement opportunities.
We operate across west Cheshire, employing over 300 people in the local area. We recruit operational roles including Loaders, Drivers and Fitters alongside non-operational business support roles in finance, procurement, HR, and planning to name a few.
As One of Our Own you not only receive a competitive salary, there’s also a great package of benefits and opportunities including:
- Competitive terms and conditions
- Up to 26 days paid holiday, plus bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Maternity, Paternity and Adoption Leave and Pay
- Development opportunities with opportunities to progress as One of Our Own
- Access to our employee benefits programme
- Comprehensive training
- Service Awards and Rewards
- Stay safe everyday programme – We invest in regular Health and Safety training and reminders to ensure you thrive and go home safe
- Health and Wellbeing programme - We support you to maintain and improve your health and wellbeing by sharing useful health information and advice often linked to national campaigns to increase awareness of issues such as diabetes, stroke, heart disease and mental health.
- Free and confidential counselling and advice services are available 24/7/365 days through our Employee Assistance Programme for employees, partner or spouse and any dependents over the age of 16 years, still living at home. Support is also available from our in-house Mental Health First Aiders.
- Plus, Government-approved schemes: ‘Bike to Work’ salary sacrifice initiative - free of tax and national insurance. Make savings whilst keeping fit, reducing your carbon footprint and spending less time in your car
- Access to a selection of deals and discounts including Brio Leisure for access to the gym and a full range of activities across west Cheshire
Additionally, where applicable to your role;
- Driver CPC training and funded medicals
- High quality uniform and PPE
- Flexible working opportunities
- Electric pool cars available for travel between our operational hubs
Employee showcase: Carter Hamilton-Hopkins
Carter joined us through an agency as a temporary loader in June 2020. Through our ‘Personal Development Review’ process Carter’s drive and ability has been encouraged and he’s progressed through the organisation. Carter now plays a vital role at the heart of our new planning team and has been instrumental in the successful roll out of Plan, Deliver, Review. We are proud to call Carter One of Our Own.